This is a collection of classes using Windows API sets.
You can download the library as a setup application. The setup will let you
choose whether to install the dll files, sources files, and other modules.
Download the ASCII version of WinModules library using
Download WinModules ASCII.
The full source code can be found on the Open Source
section of this website.
What's in the box:
- String classes that allow things like sending
OutputDebugString using Ods<<"my text "<<2<<Ods; and also allow reading of
web pages using << operators
- Graphics classes that editable shapes
- Multimedia classes that let you play DirectShow video
using << operators
- Shared Memory template
- TLS and Scope Lock templates
- Working with resources such as packing files onto an
exe to allow a self extractor file
- Other classes such as file enumeration, registry,
What's not in the box:
- This version is ASCII (multi-byte) only. The Unicode
version is not yet completed.
- The library does not fully compile on Windows CE
- The library does not compile on the Kernel and memory
allocation is not appropriate for the kernel.
You are welcome to use the code. Find more information on
the headers and source files.